By continuing to access any location from Yogalife Laura or website (www.yogalifelaura.com), and attending an event/activity of any kind organized by Yogalife Laura, you agree to Yogalife Laura’s terms and conditions without limitation or qualification. The terms ‘you’ and ‘participant’ refers to the user, viewer and/or participant of Yogalife Laura’s website/event. Yogalife Laura reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these terms and conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to periodically check the website www.yogalifelaura.com for any changes.
Unless otherwise indicated, Yogalife Laura owns all copyright of the material on the Website.
All copyright, data, text, images, graphics, logos, photographs, and other intellectual property (content) on the website is owned, controlled by, or licensed to Yogalife Laura. Except for viewing the content for your own personal non-commercial use, Yogalife Laura does not grant you any rights to use the website or content for any other purpose unless it expressly consents in writing.
Yoga classes, workshops, events and other activities organized by Yogalife Laura
- When you read ‘event’ in the terms and conditions, it means any kind of activity, event, workshop, class or treatment organized by Yogalife Laura.
- By booking an event you automatically agree with the terms & conditions.
- You can book an event by filling in the contact form on www.yogalifelaura.com or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yogalife Laura is in no way responsible for any injury or accidents before, during or after the event.
- Yogalife Laura is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
- Yogalife Laura is in no way responsible for any stolen, missing or broken (personal) item before, during or after the event.
- While Yogalife Laura endeavor to deliver all her events on time and as advertised, events are subject to change or cancellation without notice. Yogalife Laura is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or canceled for any reason.
- Every participant of an event is obligated to report every physical and/or mental complaints to Yogalife Laura.
- You are responsible for moving and participating within your own boundaries. Listen to your body and stop when needed.
- The prices of any event you can find on my website www.yogalifelaura.com.
- Payment needs to be done before attending an event.
- When the participant signs up for an event, Yogalife Laura sends an email with the specific payment arrangements.
- Refunds are not available for any purchase for any reason.
- Yogalife Laura has the right to refuse any participant of any event from Yogalife Laura, without statement of reason.
- Yogalife Laura has the right to refuse any participant of any event from Yogalife Laura if the participant didn’t pay the payment on time.
Changes and ancellation
- Yogalife Laura has the right without statement of reason to change the location of every event.
- Yogalife Laura has the right to cancel every event without statement of reason.
- Follow the website www.yogalifelaura.com to stay updated about any last minute changes. If you signed up via email, you will be updated through email about the event that you signed up for.
- The participant needs to cancel their participation for an event 24 hours before the start of the event. If the participant cancel less than 24 hours before the start of the event, they need to pay the full payment.
- If Yogalife Laura cancel an event, the participant will get a refund of the payment.